Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.954 TZS / YER
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 16% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,002,472 Shilling (335,330 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)