Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2745.002 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,222,994 Shilling (€1,903) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £429 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Helsinki costs €80 (30 minutes ago)