Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2239.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 39% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,331,966 Shilling ($1,488) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)