Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.596 TZS / HNL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,384,358 Shilling (L 35,403) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)