Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.023 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,890,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,084,715 Shilling (ARS $15,104) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)