Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.080 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,298,047 Shilling (Mex$ 26,158) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)