Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2268.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 62% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,245,907 Shilling ($2,313) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (34 minutes ago)