Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2238.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 82% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,473,180 Shilling ($1,999) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (32 minutes ago)