Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.359 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 81% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,010,207 Shilling (Php138,615) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)