Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.640 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,274,658 Shilling (ARS $9,261) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (34 minutes ago)