Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.901 TZS / CRC
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 59% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,242,532 Shilling (₡ 1,087,415) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,660,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)