Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.027 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 78% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,483,058 Shilling (Php127,433) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)