Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.141 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 76% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,744,304 Shilling (Php130,134) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)