Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.789 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,474,708 Shilling (CH$917,023) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)