Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 120.598 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,239,893 Shilling (Mex$ 26,865) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)