Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.257 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,178,018 Shilling (Mex$ 27,103) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)