Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.468 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,056,390 Shilling (Mex$ 25,162) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)