Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 485.240 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,902,373 Shilling (5,981TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)