Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.969 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 24% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,371,007 Shilling (ARS $24,433) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,720,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)