Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.612 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,825,178 Shilling (ARS $21,967) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,660,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)