Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2232.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,425,285 Shilling ($2,431) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,730,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)