Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16567 TZS / IDR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,790,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,365,049 Shilling (Rp 14,275,857) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)