Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16830 TZS / IDR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,592,812 Shilling (Rp 15,406,264) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)