Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2612.826 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,876,632 Shilling (€1,484) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)