Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2636.287 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,823,268 Shilling (€1,450) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)