Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2774.905 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,257,489 Shilling (€1,534) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)