Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5816.069 TZS / OMR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 29% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,862,921 Shilling (﷼ 664) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (25 minutes ago)