Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.334 TZS / THB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,824,234 Shilling (40,154 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £429 (18 minutes ago)