Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.685 TZS / THB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,680,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,415,985 Shilling (36,781 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)