Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2980.495 TZS / GBP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 84% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,621,752 Shilling (£1,886) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)