Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2626.488 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 73% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,413,745 Shilling (€1,680) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,550,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)