Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2498.045 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 110% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,231,819 Shilling (€2,094) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)