Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 235.903 TZS / MAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,255,644 Shilling (13,801 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)