Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1595.592 TZS / LYD *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,677,352 Shilling (1,678 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)