Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1629.566 TZS / LYD *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,867,147 Shilling (1,759 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (42 minutes ago)