Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1675.504 TZS / LYD *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,955,667 Shilling (1,764 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)