Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 614.436 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,954,534 Shilling (4,809 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)