Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1412.401 TZS / BGN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,301,853 Shilling (2,338 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)