Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.603 TZS / RUB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,503,618 Shilling (руб 66,581) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)