Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2241.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 167% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 8,626,893 Shilling ($3,850) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)