Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2276.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,660,141 Shilling ($1,169) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)