Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2238.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,105,830 Shilling ($1,388) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (21 minutes ago)