Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2232.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,670,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,372,061 Shilling ($1,063) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)