Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2231.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,162,715 Shilling ($969) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (36 minutes ago)