Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.574 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,666,978 Shilling (ARS $28,809) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)