Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.653 TZS / KZT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,451,601 Shilling (368,498 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)