Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.607 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,336,271 Shilling (ARS $28,129) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)