Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2644.399 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,737,664 Shilling (€1,792) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)