Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.344 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,974,656 Shilling (₨146,216) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)