Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 368.571 TZS / DKK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,077,083 Shilling (kr11,062) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)