Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 354.564 TZS / DKK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 37% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,697,957 Shilling (kr13,250) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)