Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 350.325 TZS / DKK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,238,516 Shilling (kr9,244) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 18,000 (42 minutes ago)