Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 359.054 TZS / DKK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 32% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,179,011 Shilling (kr8,854) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,410,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)