Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.793 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,720,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,574,228 Shilling (₨73,986) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)