Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.651 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,891,275 Shilling (CH$1,065,686) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)