Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 634.894 TZS / ILS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 79% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,243,415 Shilling (9,834 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)