Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.311 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,375,382 Shilling (₨71,309) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)