Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.428 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,820,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,616,622 Shilling (₨76,004) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)