Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2234.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,843,108 Shilling ($1,720) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)