Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.612 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,547,980 Shilling (ARS $19,811) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)