Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 304.623 TZS / GTQ
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 24% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,166,298 Shilling (Q10,394) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,560,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)