Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 121.478 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,515,743 Shilling (Mex$ 28,941) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)