Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.705 TZS / ZAR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,720,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,688,177 Shilling (R 15,840) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)