Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1774.668 TZS / CAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,704,806 Shilling (C$2,651) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)