Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.487 TZS / KPW *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 112% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,547,645 Shilling (2,230,956 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,620,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)