Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.577 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,585,679 Shilling (CH$1,282,114) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)