Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 710.930 TZS / PEN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,233,152 Shilling (S/. 4,548) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)